Good news for all NEPAL students. Do you wish to study abroad ? Are you a citizen of NEPAL? Here is an opportunity to make your dreams come true. Check out the Top 14+ Study Abroad Scholarships for Nepalese Students 2019-2020.
Below is a list of scholarships compiled by www.worldscholarshipforum.com available to Nepalese students wishes to study abroad for their undergraduate, postgraduate, masters , PhD and Research programmes.
1. Doctoral Scholarships, University of Waikato, New Zealand:
University of Waikato–New Zealand, is offering doctoral scholarships for international students from any country for the 2019–2020 academic year .
Applicants should be intending to study full-time at the University of Waikato. The deadline for first round of this scholarship is 31st January 2019.
The second and third round ends on 31st May and 30th September 2019 respectively...Read more
2. MBA Scholarships for International Students at University of Glasgow in UK:
The University of Glasgow is offering MBA scholarships for international students commencing in September 2018. A total of 10 scholarships are available. The value of each scholarship is £12,000. The criteria for the scholarships are
- Obtain a degree equivalent to a First class honors
- Hold an offer of a place for the MBA programme
Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission…Read more
4. Jay Jordan IFLA/OCLC Early Career Development Fellowship Program:
This early career development fellowship program provides professionals from countries with developing economies.
Up to five individuals are selected each year for participation in this intensive four-week fellowship Program on early career development and continuing education for library and information science, at OCLC’s headquarters in Dublin, Ohio, USA.
Fellows visit selected libraries and cultural heritage institutions, meet with leading information professionals, give presentations about their home countries and libraries and discuss real-world solutions to the challenges facing libraries today.
They will then translate their learning and experiences into specific professional development plans that guide their continued growth as well as their personal contributions to their home institutions and country of origin…..Read more
5. Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships for Developing Countries:
The Leakey Foundation is inviting applications for Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships.
Franklin Mosher Baldwin Memorial Fellowships are intended for scholars and students with citizenship in a developing country who wish to obtain education or training from an institution outside of the student’s home country in the subject of paleoanthropology and primatology.
This award is for a program of approved, advanced special training or studies leading towards an MA or Ph.D. It is limited to two years of support. The maximum award is limited to $15,000 per year…Read more
6. FIG Foundation PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries, Denmark:
FIG Foundation is offering 2019 Ph.D. scholarships for applicants from low-income, lower-middle or upper-middle income economy.
The FIG Foundation will be providing scholarships of up to £4,000 to Ph.D. students. Applicant must be studying for a PhD degree and registered solely in a surveying/geoinformatics academic programme that teaches surveying are eligible to apply.
Deadline is 15th February 2019…Read more
7. INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship for Developing Countries:
INSEAD Business School is pleased to offer Deepak and Sunita Gupta endowed a scholarship for students of developing countries for 2019 year.
The scholarship is awarded for MBA program at school and offers up to £25,000. The third round for the year kicks off on 25th March to 8th April 2019…Read more
8. University of London MA Sadako Ogata Scholarships in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, UK:
These scholarships seek to support financially disadvantaged students to begin our MA Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies in March with grants up to £8,100 .
International students from low- and middle-income countries and who otherwise might not be able to gain access to the MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies due to financial circumstances. Deadline is 15th January 2019 as MA registration deadline is 28 February..Read more
9. BACHELORS Norway Quota Scholarship Scheme for 800 2019-2020 Bachelors, Masters and PhD Students from Developing Countries:
The Norwegian Government offer scholarship funds for the Quota Scholarship scheme for 2019-2020 Bachelor’s, Masters and Ph.D. Students from Developing Countries at universities and university colleges in Norway...Read more
10. VLIR-UOS Scholarship for Training and Masters Program in Belgium:
Every year, applications for the VLIR-UOS Training and Masters’ Scholarships are opened to students from a limited number of developing countries as listed below.
He or she must be planning to undertake master or training program at one of the Participating Belgian Flemish university or college.
The VLIR-UOS Scholarship covers all of the related expenses…Read more
11.Robert and Lisa Sainsbury International Fellowships in UK:
The Sainsbury Institute for the Study of Japanese Arts and Cultures Robert and Lisa Sainsbury is calling on applications for the Robert and Lisa Sainsbury Fellowship Program.
Eligible fellows should be the citizens of one of the selected countries listed below. The amount of the award ranges from £12,000 for a six-month fellowship to £23,500 for a one-year fellowship, depending on the length of the program.
Deadline for the fellowship is 28th February 2019…Read more
12. 700 South Korean Government Scholarship Program – Postgraduate:
To provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries…Read more
13. 170 South Korean Government Scholarship Program – Undergraduate:
To provide international students with opportunities to conduct advanced studies in undergraduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchanges in education and mutual friendship between countries...Read more
14. General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) for Foreign Students in India:
The Government of India is offering General Scholarship Scheme (GSS) for the academic year 2019-2020.
Scholarships are awarded under this scheme annually to international students belonging to certain Asian, African and Latin American countries for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate and research programme at Indian universities..Read more
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019-2020
- Fully Funded International Scholarships 2018-2019 (SHARE)
- Guideline for Admission into Korean Government Scholarship Program(KGSP), 2019
- Microfinance scholarships for developing countries 2019-2020
- 30 Scholarships For Rwandan students-undergraduate, Masters and PhD
- Emile Boutmy Scholarships for Non-EU Students at Sciences Po
- 17+ Scholarships For Chad Students in USA 2019-2020
- Top 20 Germany Scholarships for American Students
- 15 Scholarships for Cote d’Ivoire Students to Study in France 2019-2020
- USAID Global Health Fellowship Program 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.