Top 3 Places to Study in Japan in English
Do you want to study in Japan? great choice Not only is it one of the safest countries in the world, but it is also bursting with culture – with 116 UNESCO World Heritage Sites to prove it. With all Japan has to offer, why limit yourself to just a semester or a single academic year length of study? hence, here are the top 3 places to study in Japan In English.
Japan is an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the east coast of Asia and extends from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea to the south.
There is a wide range of options available to those who want to study in Japan in English, including a range of different subjects at undergraduate, masters and doctoral level. Here are three Japanese universities offering full degree-length programs in English:
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Here is a list of places to study in Japan
- University of Tokyo
- Sophia University
- Hokkaido University
1. University of Tokyo
Also known as Today, the University of Tokyo is Japan’s highest ranked university (currently 31st in the world), and has a plethora of programs available in English. Architecture and urban planning, international economics, and Master of Public Policy International Program (MPP/IP) are just a few of the subjects on offer. Take a look at the University of Tokyo website for the full list of degrees taught in English.
2. Sophia University
Also located in Tokyo, this private, Jesuit university was the first in Japan to offer programs taught exclusively in English. Opportunities to study in Japan in English at Sophia University include doctoral programs in global environmental studies, green science and engineering, international relations, and a master’s in linguistics (TESOL: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). Find out more at the Sophia University website.
3. Hokkaido University
Although the capital city offers the most options, a Tokyo residency is not required in order to study in Japan in English. Hokkaido University has an impressive listing of academic programs for international students. Mechanical and space engineering, applied bioscience, sociology, and political economy are among the many possibilities. For more information, check out Hokkaido University’s full listing of programs to study in English.
I hope these examples will get your academic life in Japan started!
- Masters Of Business Administration MBA| 11 Facts You Need To Know
- 30 Affordable Colleges with the Best Study Abroad Programs 2019-2020
- Top English Universities for International Students in Japan
- Hokkaido University International Scholarships for Women, Japan 2019
- Important Questions To Ask About/Before You Study Abroad
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in Singapore for students from developing countries.
- Accommodation Cost in Canada for International Students
- Top 6 Reasons Why You Should Study in Italy | 2019
- University of Warsaw: Admission Requirements, Courses Offered Tuition Fee, Ranking