Study in Ireland: Universities Tuition Fees & list of top Universities
Do you really want to Study in Ireland? Take a sit and a glass of coffee so we can discuss in details how to study in Ireland, Universities Tuition Fees & list of top Universities, Cost of Living, Admission Requirements, Cost of Study right now!
Ireland the land of the great writers Jonathan Swift, James Joyce, William Butler Yeats, Oscar Wilde, George Bernard Shaw, and Samuel Beckett is situated in Europe. Education is given very high priority in this country. The education of Ireland has recognized the world over.
The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades. Irish higher education institutions are widely recognized for excellence in many disciplines. The nation is also recognized as an international location for high-quality scientific research.
Irish people are the most friendly and hospitable people in the world. They are very good natured and interested in others. They have a very good sense of community bonding. Due to which people from all over the world can communicate with each other. Ireland is one of the most exciting places for international students to take a break from studying on weekends.
It has many outdoor leisure pursuits, water sports, hill walking, rock climbing, caving, and beautiful wildlife adventures and scenic beauties to enjoy.
It is widely recognized for specialized scientific research. The Irish economy is particularly strong in the areas of software development, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and international services. Many top-notch companies have their base in Ireland.Tu
Tuition Fees and Cost of Study in Ireland
There are a wide number of courses and study programs in Ireland. The fees vary significantly for undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Undergraduate program the average fees for the important categories like Medicine range from €30,000 – €46,000, for
Engineering it is €9,000 – €20,000. For Science & Technology the fees range from €9,000 – €17,000 and for Arts & Humanities, it is €9,000 – €16,000.
For Postgraduate program, the average fees for important categories range like Medicine range from €20,000- €38,000 and for Engineering it is €9,000 – €20,000.
For Science & Technology the fees range from €10,000 – €18,000 and for Arts & Humanities it goes be anywhere between €9,000 – €20,000. For the Business administration and management programs, the fees range from €10,000 – €20,000.
Cost of Living:
This ranges from €7000 to €12,000 per year depending on location and lifestyle. The cost is inclusive of food, clothing, accommodation and utility bills.
The Admission Requirement to study in Ireland
Following is the eligibility criteria for study in Ireland for MBA, Engineering, Bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. programs for getting admission into Irish universities:
The admission procedure for Colleges and Universities in Ireland changes every year because the number of seats available varies. If the seats are less then the competition is stiff. Hence the best students make it for the programs.
International students who wish to study in Ireland have two options:
1. The first way is to take the Irish school leaving certificate examination after attending upper secondary school. This path is generally chosen by the majority of the students who take the examination and English language tuitions as well.
2. Another way is to undertake recognized examinations in their home country. It is however essential that before applying for any institution/ university in Ireland, a student must check that their educational qualification is sufficient and meet the entry requirements to prevent hassles in the future. However, to get admission in Ireland, the student’s results must be very good
English is the language of instruction in all the institutions in Ireland and hence a student is expected to demonstrate a proficiency in the subject to be accepted to a third level program.
The required minimum score in TOEFL is 550 to have any kind of chance of getting admission in an institution in Ireland.
A student must also collect as much information as he/she possibly can before applying for the same. Once the student is fully satisfied and understands the requirements and the necessities of the course and the admission process for the same, should he/she apply for the same.
Make sure, you have all the important paperwork, visa, funding, etc properly arranged to avoid any kind of problems in the future. It is highly advisable to begin the application process at least one year in advance to the date of arrival in Ireland.
Top universities in Ireland
Some of the best and top universities in Ireland are
- Dublin City University,
- The National University of Ireland,
- University College Cork,
- University College Dublin,
We also Recommend!
- List of Low Tuition Universities in Canada with Tuition Fees and Contact Information
- Employment-Based Postgraduate Scholarship, Ireland, 2019
- Study in Ireland: Tuition Fees, Cost of Living, Admission and Visa Requirements
- Fully Funded PhD Scholarship for International Students in TCD, Ireland, 2018
- Study In Finland: the University of Helsinki Ranking, Tuition, and Admission Requirements
- Study in Indonesia: Tuition fees, Requirements, and Cost of living
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. Remember to leave a Comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question.