Low Tuition Universities to Study in Georgia
The low-cost tuition universities in Georgia, tuition costs, admission requirements, the cost of living, obtaining a student visa and good Georgian universities are what you will find in this article titled “Low Tuition Universities to Study in Georgia”.
Georgia is a country in Europe where the costs of living are low and foreign students study at very affordable universities. Today, we will critically analyze the cost of living in Georgia for foreign students, the admission requirements, the fees for obtaining a student visa and a language of instruction.
Georgian universities attract students from all over the world. Universities introduce students to the country’s well-known folk dance and music, as well as its cuisine. Students who study in Georgia enjoy low tuition fee.
Georgia lies on the border of Asia and Europe, surrounded by the Black Sea in the west, Turkey, and Armenia in the south. Georgia is a transcontinental country in the Caucasus region, situated at the dividing line between Europe and Asia, Georgia is bordered by the Black Sea in the west, by Turkey and Armenia in the south.
I’m certain you will find these Low Tuition Universities to Study in Georgia article very much interesting.
Tuition fees for Georgian universities are cheap and affordable, but they are not the same for all institutions. However, for undergraduate studies, it is estimated to average between $ 2,500 and $ 3,000 per year. For international students who intend to study at the graduate level, the average salary is $ 4,500 per year. I’m certain you will find these Low Tuition Universities to Study in Georgia article very much interesting.
Cost of Living
The cost of living in Georgia is cheap and affordable. It is cheaper than the cost of living in the United States. As an international student, you can spend between $450 and $500 per month. This estimated amount will cover accommodation, food, books, travel, etc.
The cost of living is approximately $400 per month which is inclusive of accommodation, food, utility bills, and travel. However, this varies with lifestyle a student wishes to indulge in.
The cost of living is not mandatory. But it really depends on the student since some can spend more or less. So, cheer up!
Admission Requirement to Study in Georgia-Europe.
- Scan Copy of Passport Data Page (Coloured)
- Scan Copy of School result(NABTEB, NECO, GCE, WAEC or Statement of Result)
- University Certificate (for the master applicant only)
- Age for an undergraduate student must not exceed 25 years, Postgraduate applicant must not exceed 27 years.
Admission requirements for Undergraduate Studies:
- Admission/ Invitation letter to study in any Georgian university.
- Accommodation letter.
- Student Visa.
Note that this is an electronic invitation. E-visa International students are not required to go to the embassy to obtain a visa. International students will go to Georgia with their passport and the aforementioned documents.
For postgraduate studies;
- A good Bachelor degree,
- Proficiency in English result.
Please Note: It takes 48hrs for an offer of admission to be out, and 14 working days for E-Visa Letter to be approved from Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia.
Cost of Studying in Georgian Universities Varies.
How you can get a Student Visa to Georgia
This process is not the same for all international students from different countries. As soon as you are admitted to a university, the institution will help you obtain an electronic visa. So check this on the website of the school of your choice.
Kartvelian is the official language widely spoken in Georgia. This is what most of Georgia’s universities or colleges use as their primary language for learning. There are other languages of instruction in Georgia and English is one of them.
There are many courses designed primarily for international students who use English as the language of instruction. In addition, international students can join the preparatory class to learn the Georgian language before beginning their main studies.
Low Tuition Universities and Colleges in Georgia for International Students
- Agricultural University of Georgia
- Akhaltsikhe State Teaching University
- American University for Humanities Tbilisi Campus
- Tbilisi State University
- Georgian Technical University
- University of Grigol Robakidze
- Tbilisi Institute of Asia and Africa
- Batumi Arts Teaching University
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Batumi Navigation Teaching University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Batumi State Maritime Academy
- Caucasus International University
- David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia
- Caucasus University
- Fully funded Wenner-Gren Foundation PhD Fellowships for African Students, 2019
- Simple Procedures to get an Indian Student Visa Fast
- Tel Aviv University Postdoctoral, Doctoral and Visiting Fellowships in Israel, 2019
- Next Generation Social Sciences Doctoral Fellowships for African Countries 2019/2020
- 2019 LEAP Africa Graduate Internship Programme
- EACVI Training Grants for International Students in Europe, 2019
- Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership Vacancy 2019
- Banting Postdoctoral Annual Fellowships For Canadian and International Students.
- 2019 Swedish Institute Creative Force Grants Program
- Thorlabs Engineering Scholarship Programme 2019 in UK
World Scholarship Forum