List of Cheapest Universities in Canada for Masters degree
Consistently ranked in the top ten of the UN’s Human Development Index, Canada has one of the highest living standards in the world. The nation realizes the importance of good and higher education, and which is why, Canada’s public education is sponsored by provincial, federal as well as the local governments.
Thus, it also witnesses one of the topmost enrollment rates in post-secondary to Masters Degree.
There are a plethora of options for the students seeking for master degree in Canada. the general requirement involves having a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, the written application, reference letters and an acclaimed standardized examination like GRE, TOEFL/IELTS/MELAB or GMAT. Let have a look at why Canada is a favorite choice for students to pursue their higher education:
- Easily available scholarships for all country students
- Low tuition fee
- Accommodation facilities
- Placement assistance
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
Some of the Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree are as follows
Universite de Sherbrooke, Brandon University, The University of Winnipeg (for International Students). University Tuition fees don’t vary a lot in Canada (as compared to the US).
If not mentioned otherwise, the admission and the application fees are non-refundable. The university offers postgraduate training programs in internal medicine (consider subspecialty in Nephrology), neurology, anesthesia, obstetrics/gynecology, pediatrics, pathology, general surgery, radiology, and family medicine. For the post-graduate residents and interns, the registration fee is $500 per annum.
The master course fees for different streams are:
- Master of Applied Science in Computer Engineering Canadian students is $16,000 and for international students $21,000.
- Master of Applied Science in Environmental Systems Engineering and Management for Canadian is $12,000 and International is $16,500.
- Master of Education (Information Technology) charges $3,000.
- Master of Engineering Management (Plan A) charges $12,000 for the Canadians and $16,500 for the international.
- If you are pursuing Master of Public Health you need to shell out around $1,500. Master of Science in Management costs around $5,500 for the Canadians and $10,500 for others.
University of Manitoba
The postgraduate programs are for those who have the motivation towards learning more on clinical skills.
Some of the resident programs offered are:-
Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility, Gynecological Oncology, Adolescent Gynecology/Family Planning, Urogynecology, Elective (both Off-Service and On-Service), Obstetrics and Gynecology
if you are a graduate from an accredited medical school, with at least one reference from an academic specialist in Ob/Gyn, have never had disciplinary action from a medical regulatory authority, and have fluent written and spoken English skills, then you may try for Manitoba University.
The selected applicants have to face an interview and will be ranked according to their performance.
The tuition fee is approximately $12,000.
All the applicant files will be screened by the Postgraduate Medical Education office before being submitted to the program director where the eligibility requirements will be verified.
They offer fellowship for trainees who have completed full Specialty Program or hold a Specialty Certificate from a Board or a College or those who have completed the MCEE or MCCQEI-II or USMLE.
All programs start from July 1st each year. The tuition fee is $15,000.
The Quebec students are subjected to an increased tuition fee from this year with an overall total tuition increase of 6.5% including the International Post-Graduate Medical Education Trainees and Dental Residents.
Dominican University College
DUC offers degrees in philosophy, theology, and ethics (up to Ph.D. level). Tuition and Fees for Canadian citizen/residents are CAD$ 4600/yr (undergraduates) and CAD$ 7400/yr (for graduate programs). Fees for international students is CAD$ 9200/yr (undergraduates) and CAD$ 12000/yr (graduate)
You don’t really need to spend a lot on a degree. Universities as these can let you complete your education for cheap. You can work as well so that you can cover up most of the fees that you need to pay.
A Masters’ Degree can be quite hard to complete, so you know that you need to focus on your education and completing the degree rather than paying high tuition fees.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Dalhousie University Master and Ph.D. Scholarship – Canada 2019
- List of Ethiopian Scholarships To Study Abroad | Updated
- Cheapest Universities in Malaysia, Tuition Fees, & Visa Requirements
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR KENYA 2019-2020
- Study in Nigeria: Top 10 Best Agricultural Universities in Nigeria | Updated
- 5 Most Affordable Universities in China for International Students
- Top 10 Most Popular and Cheapest Boarding Schools in The World, 2019
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship 2019
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.