Are you looking for a award in the United States? If yes, Grand Valley State University is granting a wonderful chance to apply for International Merit Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance for international students who are wishing to study an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
Grand Valley State University is a public liberal arts university that was established in 1960. It offers various programs at bachelors, post-bachelor, masters, post-master, and doctoral levels to the students.
Why at Grand Valley State University? The university offers an authentic outlook on the career landscape by providing students and alumni with meaningful experiences, necessary perspectives, and valuable resources.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University: Grand Valley State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- The grant is only available for F1 students.
- Students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to complete the International application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide the award amount of $5,000 to all eligible students for the academic year 2020/21.