Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
What You Need To Know About Thammasat University
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, was established in 1992 in cooperation with Thammasat University, the Japan Federation of Economic Organizations (KEIDANREN) and the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI).
More About the Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in Thailand, 2019
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
Level/ Field of Study
Offers are available for pursuing undergraduate programme. Scholarships are to study the subject courses in the university.
This the Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand is hosted by Thailand government and can be taken in Thailand
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Thailand Undergraduate Scholarships in 2019 is available for international students.Aside from the Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand 2019, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad.
You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
100% waiver of tuition fees (approx. 800,000) baht per scholarship)
How to Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Please fill in the application form as follows:
- Fill in your information and Attach Application Documents
- Submit the application.
- Print out the payment form.
- Bring the payment form to pay at “Counter Service” and “Krungthai Bank”.
- Check the status from our system after 3 working days.
A copy of certified
- Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen
- High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- Portfolio (Round I & Round)
Undergraduate Scholarships in Thailand, 2019 Application Deadline
Updates on deadline will be communicated soon please stay tuned
- Zalora Degree Scholarship, 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship Program 2019 | Updated
- Endeavour Scholarship for Thailand Students 2019-2020 | Updated
- University of Stirling International Masters Awards for Ghana, Kenya & Nigeria
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD) 2019-2020
- SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2019 [fully funded]
- GAFS-AIT Scholarship for International Students in Thailand 2019-2020
- Science Engineering & Health Scholarships for Thai Students in Australia, 2019
- Fully Funded ISE Undergraduate Scholarship for Foreign Students in Thailand, 2019