Coca-Cola USA Scholarship 2019-2020 | USA
The Coca-Cola Foundation is delighted to offer this year COCA-COLA SCHOLARSHIP for High school seniors and College Students in the United States.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars will be declared winners of this years Coca-Cola Scholarship. Each of the scholars will be awarded up to $20,000.
THE COCA-COLA SCHOLARS PROGRAM is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors every year. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, and their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Coca-Cola Scholars are well-rounded, bright students who not only excel academically but are also actively involved in their school. These leaders are passionate, service-oriented, and demonstrate a sustained commitment to bettering their community. Applicants may not be children or grandchildren of employees, officers or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, company divisions or subsidiaries.
About the Sponsor:
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, or the CCSF, is a non-profit organization that works on behalf and at the direction of the Coca-Cola system to provide scholarships to some 1,400 students annually in amounts totaling over $3.4 million each year.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to aiding as many High School Seniors and College students as we can. However, due to a large number of applications and our limited resources, we are able to award only a small percentage of students scholarships. To aid in the quest for financial aid, we’re happy to share the following list of scholarship resources.
Know About This Coca-Cola Scholarship!
We’re glad you’re exploring the Coca-Cola Scholars Program for college funding! Each year coca-cola awards $3 million in scholarships to talented students across the United States.
This is a highly competitive program and will require that you take the time to fully and accurately portray yourself. The information you collect for this scholarship application will help you present yourself for other scholarships and for your college admissions applications.
Coca-Cola Scholars are well-rounded, bright students who not only excel academically but are also actively involved in their school. These leaders are passionate, service-oriented, and demonstrate a sustained commitment to bettering their community.
Level/Field of Study:
This scholarship is open to High School Seniors and College Students in all subjects.
The scholarship is to be taken in USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United States
The scholarship is open to US citizens only or international students residing in the country. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. Recipients have between 4 and 10 years to use their full award and may opt to defer all or part of the award within that 10-year timeframe.
In addition to using funds for tuition at an accredited college or university, Scholars may also use their funds for other educational expenses, such as on-campus housing, a computer, and textbooks.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors or College Student attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
Documents to be submitted
- A transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info – The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
How To Apply
Applications are available online on the Coca-Cola Scholars website by clicking on the ‘Applicants’ link. Students must apply using the online Coca-Cola Scholars application system.
To apply for this scholarship, please visit the “website and application link”
The application for this program closed on October 31, 2018, and all applicants have been notified of their status via email. Find a list of Scholars here. The application will reopen on August 1, 2019
Website and Application Link
Before you go! Here are Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I cannot get access to the application. The ‘New User Registration’ link is not working.
A: Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to the website. Either of these solutions should work. The application has been tested in multiple browsers and operating systems.
Q: My state passed the DACA Act (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals). Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Only students who are eligible to apply for Federal Financial Aid are eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship.
Q: There is not an option for me to indicate that my classes are joint/dual enrollment classes. How do I do that?
A: In the Academics Information section, just above where you’ll enter your grades, we ask you if you’ve participated in a joint enrollment program and how many courses you will complete by graduation. List the number of joint/dual enrollment classes there. This is where you’ll receive “credit” for those classes. Then you list the classes with the grades below. You DO NOT select Honors, IB or AP for those classes.
Q: I am working on an application but it is not saving my information. What should I do?
A: The system will ‘time-out’ if left idle for around 15 minutes. Please save your application information a minimum of every 15 minutes, especially if you get distracted or need to go in search of additional information.
Q: I was attempting to log into my application and received an ‘unexpected error’ message. How do I access my application?
A: Try accessing our site from Google Chrome or Firefox. You can also go directly to The website. Either of these solutions should work. The application has been tested in multiple browsers and operating systems.
Q: I am an international student, am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Our application is only open to US Citizens; US Nationals; US Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Paroles.
Q: I am not currently a high school senior (I am a non-traditional student or I took a gap year). Am I eligible to apply for your scholarship?
A: Only current high school seniors are eligible to apply for our scholarship. There are several scholarship search engines (Scholly, Fastweb, or scholarships.com) that might provide you with options for financing your education.
Q: Is it possible to print the application and mail in the application?
A: All applications must be submitted through the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation application portal. We do not accept applications submitted through any other means including email, fax, or mail. Also, we do not accept additional information submitted to supplement your application, including transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, or similar items.
Q: I am logged in, but I cannot find a link to access the application or a link to apply.
A: If you have logged into your account after creating a ‘New User Registration’ and cannot find a link to apply or to access the application, you will need to log out of the system and create a registration.
Our system has not recognized your previous registration, therefore you will need to create a “New User Registration’ once again. After you have created another registration, login to your account where you will see ‘Welcome Back, <Your Name>!. Click ‘Click here to access your saved application.’ From this screen, you will be able to select the user name that will direct you to the application.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Middlesex University London Arts and Creative Industries Scholarships in UK, 2019
- GHANA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION(GNPC) SCHOLARSHIPS 2019/2020
- 2019 BMW-SAE Engineering Scholarship in USA
- Chevening Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020
- The Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarship 2019
- River Valley Cooperative Agriculture Scholarship in USA
- Foster Care-to-Success Scholarships 2019-2020
- University of Nottingham Ningbo PhD Scholarship in Chemical Engineering in China, 2019
- mahadbt scholarship 2019 | mahadbt scholarship form
- Fully Funded Women in Science Girls STEAM Camp in Namibia for High school girls 2019
- Tertiary Education Scholarship Trust (TEST) for Ghana, 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.