£10,000 Global Study Awards to study Where in the World
The global study awards 2019-2020 is here! Hope you are excited? The World Scholarship Forum Team has arranged all the details you need to know about the global study awards. Take your time and go through the article, am sure you will get the information you seek.
We want to ultimately encourage young people to study abroad as part of their tertiary studies in order to experience and explore new countries, cultures and languages. That is why ISIC Association, StudyPortals and British Council IELTS are launching The Global Study Awards. The Global Study Awards recognises studying abroad as a positively life-changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About the Awards
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is open to pursuing an Undergraduate/Postgraduate in any field of study.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, ISIC and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students. The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide. The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
Each award will have a value of £10,000
To be eligible for The Global Study Awards applicants must:
- Be 18 years or over as of 1st of January 2019.
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st of June 2016.
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application.
- Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the autumn term of 2019 or spring term of 2020.
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date.
- Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com.
There are 6 Global Study Awards (GSA) in total:
- 4 GSA winners are selected for the Autumn 2019 intake (studies starting between 1 August – 31 October 2019)
- 2 GSA winners are selected for the Spring 2019 intake (studies starting between 1 January – 31 March 2019)
The application is open now.
The application deadline for the global study awards 2019 is 30th of June Yearly.
A selection panel comprised of representatives from the partners will review and assess the entries. Strong candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an in-person interview prior to the final winning selection. The winners will be announced within 3 months after the application deadline.
Please note that your application must be submitted in English