Entries are currently accepted for the Yenching Postgraduate Scholarships at Peking University China. The Postgraduate Scholarship is aimed at supporting Students pursuing their PhD programmes in China’s University. This program is offered to create a community of enthusiastic, globally oriented young innovators. Noticeably, through this program, selected students are going to study in a university that in the heart of China’s top university.
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship
Institution: Peking University
Scholarship award: covering tuition fees, a travel stipend for one round-trip journey between each Scholar’s base city and Beijing, accommodations, and living costs
Duration: for international students, the period is 12 months, with the possibility to extend for a second year
- You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field, strong academic record, enthusiastic in interdisciplinary study of China.
- You should also have a record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement and social responsibility; and leadership potential as well as English proficiency.
- You are not older than 25 years whilst you are not older than 27 years if you are from countries with mandatory military service.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUBMIT?
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);*
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;*
- Two letters of recommendation;
- International English proficiency test score
To apply: online
Closing date: Jan. 15, 2018