Applications are currently onvited for the World Bank Paid Summer Internships 2018. The Internship is aimed at training young and potential experts in various field enlisted by the the World Bank. The Internship is summer internship with a payment scheme atached.
What you should know about the World Bank Paid Summer Internships 2018
World Bank Paid Summer Internship seeks candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, and other related fields.
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance for travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations. Most positions are in Washington, DC; others are in country offices. They are a minimum of four weeks long.
Masters and PhD Students are invited to Apply.
Washington DC, USA
- The World Bank Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment.
- Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.
Eligibilities for the Internship:
- An undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their Ph.D. programs.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous
Easiest Way to Apply for the Internship:
- Applicants must follow the procedures given in the link below.
- Various regions are: Africa, East Asia and Pacific, Europe and Central Asia, Latin America and Caribbean, Middle East and North Africa, South Asia
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018.