The Victoria University of Wellington is delighted to offer the Victoria Graduate Award 2018 in New Zealand. The Scholarship is a partial scholarship for international students who wish to study their Master Degree in New Zealand. The Victoria Graduate Award is worth up to $5,000.
Are Studying in New Zealand or wish to Study in New Zealand? This oportunty will open many portals of opportunities.
Victoria University is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a proud tradition of academic excellence. Learn more about our 115 years of rich history.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is a one year Full-time Master Degree Program
The Scholarship will be hosted at the Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
International Students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
The Scholarship is covers tuition fees up to $5,000 and other incentives.
- Applicants will have completed all pre-requisite course requirements and will enrol full-time at Victoria University in the year following application for at least 90 points of coursework for either:
• an Honours degree; or
• a Master’s degree taken via coursework with at least 90 points at 500 level and a thesis/research component of less than 90 points.
These scholarships are not available for post experience or vocational Master’s degrees, such as the MBA, MIM, or MIS, nor to Honours students undertaking or intending to undertake an undergraduate programme such as LLB (Hons) or BE (Hons). Postgraduate Diploma study will only be considered if it is recognised as Part 1 of a two year Masters course.
Subject to the approval of the University Research Scholarships Committee, a Victoria Graduate Award may be held with any other scholarship or award for which the holder is eligible, with the exception of a School Graduate Award or other fees remission.
* Victoria Graduate Awards shall be awarded solely on the basis of academic merit by the University Research Scholarships Committee.
* Applicants are expected to have achieved a minimum A grade average (GPA 8.0) at 300-level or above.
* These scholarships are awarded based on the funds available determining the final minimum GPA requirement in any one year.
* Holding a Victoria Graduate Award is conditional upon the scholarship recipient gaining enrolment in their intended Honours or Masters programme.
* The Awards are for domestic tuition fees only whilst studying at Victoria University of Wellington and are not available for field trips or exchanges.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
An online application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
* Enrolling as an Honours or Masters student and applying for a Victoria Graduate Award are two separate processes. The holding of a Victoria Graduate Award is conditional upon the scholarship recipient gaining enrollment into their intended Honours or Masters programme.
Deadline: November 1st, 2018