The senate of University of TULSA is delighted to announce the availability of the University of TULSA Scholarships for undergraduate degree Scholarships. The Scholarship is designed for international students pursuing their undergraduate degree in the university. Read through the information in details and apply.
The University of TULSA is a private research university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. With a great and serene learning environment and character. The university has held many outstanding academic records in The united States. Applications are currently ongoing for financial aids for the next academic session which kicks off in september
Where: The University of TULSA, USA
Level of study: Undergraduate degree
Type of scholarship: Merit Base scholarship (looking into students’ academic background and leadership experience)
Value of scholarship: $4,000 to $14,000 USD
Applying to TU is easier than ever when you submit your application on-line. However, applying for admission to an American university is a time-consuming process. In order to allow sufficient time for the processing of your application and for you to receive necessary documentation to obtain a visa, allow four months to complete the entire procedure.
The admission policy is designed to seek international students who demonstrate intellectual promise in a challenging curriculum, and are committed to the liberal education reflected in the Mission of The University of Tulsa and to upholding the Student Code of Conduct.
ADMISSION APPLICATION CHECKLIST
In order to be considered for admission, the following items must be received.
- International Application for Admission – Forms can be completed online, or applicants may download a paper form from this website.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $50. This may be paid with check or money order made payable to ‘The University of Tulsa’ or online.
- Original or certified copies of all secondary (high school) transcripts, as well as post-secondary transcripts from all institutions attended (if any). If transcripts are not issued in English, submit a certified English translation along with documents in the original language. For applicants who already completed secondary education in China, results of high school graduation examinations (Huikao and/or Xueye Shuiping Kaoshi) must be verified by the China Academic Degree and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC). Applicants who have attended or graduated from an institution of higher education in China must have post-secondary transcripts verified by the CDGDC. See details of this process on their website at: http://cqv.chinadegrees.cn/en. Failure to submit transcripts from all institutions attended may result in denial or cancellation of admission offer, or dismissal from the university.
- A photocopy of the personal data page of your passport.
- If you are studying A Levels, International Baccalaureate Diploma Program, or Advanced Placement courses, please submit official scores or results to be considered for college credit based on qualifying exam scores.
- A completed Confirmation of Financial Resources (CFR). This requirement applies to all applicants who are not United States Citizens or who are not holding permanent resident visas at the time they apply for admission. Proof of financial support for 1 year of study and living expenses must be on file at The University of Tulsa before final admission is granted.
- Evidence of English proficiency: a thorough knowledge of written and spoken English is essential for successful study at The University of Tulsa. All international students wishing to enroll in academic classes must provide proof of English proficiency.
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT
The University of Tulsa accepts a variety of options for demonstrating English proficiency. Non-native English speakers must meet one of the standards listed below or provide evidence of language competency.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge English preferred scores (scores must be less than two years old)
- TOEFL iBT 70 or higher with certain minimum sub-scores ranging from 15-18 (original scores must be sent directly from the testing organization; our institution code is 6883 to request TOEFL scores from ETS)
- IELTS 6.0 overall or higher with subscores of 6.0 in Reading, Listening and Speaking, and 5.5 in Writing
- A Cambridge English score of 176 with no individual score below 169
- Paper-based TOEFL 525 or above with a minimum of 50 on all sub-scores (only a TU institutional TOEFL score will be accepted)
- Successful completion of The University of Tulsa Intensive English Program
- Successful completion of The University of Tulsa Pathway to Academics Program
- Successful completion of ELS Level 112
- Successful completion of The Language Company (TLC) Level 9
- Successful completion of Kaplan English Advanced Level OR Kaplan English Higher Intermediate Level with Kaplan iBT 70
- Students attending high school in the USA are encouraged to submit TOEFL or IELTS results, but SAT or ACT scores may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Students transferring from a college or university in the US with at least 30 semester hours of academic coursework are exempt from this requirement.
- Students for whom English is their native language are exempt from this requirement.
The Admissions office reserves the option to request TOEFL or IELTS scores if deemed necessary. Any questions about this can be sent to email@example.com.
Conditional admission is available for students who are academically qualified but do not yet demonstrate sufficient English proficiency for academic study. Students receiving conditional admission may attend the English Institute for International students prior to academic study, or may submit an updated TOEFL or IELTS score.
ADDITIONAL MATERIALS (RECOMMENDED)
- Counselor or teacher recommendation letters
- Personal essay
- SAT or ACT scores
Original scores must be sent directly from the testing organization. To send SAT scores from ETS our institution code is 6883. To send ACT scores our institution code is 3444.
Foreign applicants who are neither United States citizens nor permanent residents must submit this form in order to apply for study at The University of Tulsa.
Download printable copies of the application, print it, fill it out and mail it to us.
Official website: For more information, please go to