The University of Toronto is delighted to invite applications for the University of Toronto International Undergraduate Scholarships 2018. The program also known as Lester B. Pearson International Undergraduate Scholarship 2018.
This scholarship program is designed for students who show their outstanding academic achievement and talent. The program is awarded annually to those who meet the criteria and have high potential.
Eligible Nationality: international students
Institution: University of Toronto, Canada
Type of scholarship award: admission scholarship cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years
- You are international secondary school student and will begin university studies in the following academic year.
- You are creative and committed to school and community.
- You demonstrate your strong leadership skills, and enthusiasm in learning and intellectual exploration.
- You currently in final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2017.
- Receive a nomination from your school
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2018 and complete your application for admission
- Once we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
School Nomination: November 30th, 2017
Student Application deadline: January 15th, 2018