The University of St Andrews is delighted to invite applications for postgraduate scholarships funded by Santander through the Santander Universities programme. Santander Universities provides support for scholarships, mobility grants, special projects and non-academic achievement awards as a means to contribute to the development and prosperity of society.
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
This fund provides by Santander through the Santander Universities programme. The Programme is to strengthen the bond between Students from International communities with the students in Scotland.
The Santander 600 Scholarships are open to full-time Postgraduate Taught applicants from any country, whose intended course is related to fields that are a focus of Santander: finance and big data.
St Andrews is a unique and captivating place, and the University is a key part of its charm. Seven centuries of history link the students with the town, leading to the ancient and yet modern institution apparent today. For those interested in visiting or moving to St Andrews, we recommend taking a look at the town information, which describes the facilities and opportunities open to the local community. You can also find information about the University’s governance, history, and strategy for the future in the sections below.
Level/Field of Study:
Students pursuing their postgraduate degrees are eligible. The Scholarship will be focusig on Finance and Big Data
The University of St Andrews, Scotland
Students from any countries
£5,000 and Tuition fee
- Be enrolling in Postgraduate Taught program of the University
- Starting the new academic year in 2018
- Must be passionate and interested in the Field of Finance and Big Data
- Apply before deadline
Best ways to Apply for the Scholarship:
- First, Please apply to the Postgraduate Taught course beginning in the 2018-2019 academic year of the University.
- After being accepted to the admission, you can access to Scholarship and Funding Through http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study/my-application/
Deadline: April 11th, 2018
Official website: Find Further information about scholarship