Applications are currently ongoing at the University of Queensland for the Vietnam Global Leaders Scholarship to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree. This scholarship will cover $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee . The objective of this scholarship program is to to support Vietnamese students who want to undertake Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA).Applicants are reminded to adhere to the eligibility criteria as listed.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is an Australian research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA).
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of Vietnam, who normally reside in Vietnam and are not already undertaking studies in Australia.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2018.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Applicants of Vietnam are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online:
Applicants will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement.
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Application Deadline: Applications deadline is November 30, 2017.