Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Newcastle International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia.
This scholarship was established in 2007 to encourage international students to study an undergraduate program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment at the University of Newcastle, Callaghan Campus. Please find further information in below:
Where: University of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality: International Candidates
Number: 100 scholarships
Degree and Faculty of study: Undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment
Value: Scholarship provide a payment of AUD$5,000 per annum, payable as a tuition fee waiver of $AUD2500 each semester, for the duration of an undergraduate program. (Full-tuition fee)
- Be a new student to the Faculty of Engineering & Built Environment at the University of Newcastle for Undergraduate Program
- Be accepted to the undergraduate program within the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle
- Be classed as a Full-fee paying International student
- Be an excellence academic performance student
Further academic merit:
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 85 for students with `A’ Levels (school leavers) or equivalent and no further tertiary study commenced or completed (including, enabling, foundation, certificate or diploma equivalent level studies).
- Minimum equivalent ATAR of 94 for students with any commenced or completed qualifications (such as Enabling or Foundation program, AQF Certificate or AQF Diploma or equivalent, or any higher qualification) at entry.
How to apply:
The scholarship would be given to any student who are admitted to the Program by the University, without any other application process. Please apply through online application platform: https://dotnet.newcastle.edu.au/ODA/App/ApplicantDetails.aspx?ReferringSystem=IASA
If you have any doubt with application procedure, please refer to this link: https://www.newcastle.edu.au/international/study-with-us/how-to-apply
- Academic Transcript
- Completion Certificate
- Letters of Work Experience