The Faculty of Humanities at the University of Copenhagen is delighted to invite applications for PhD scholarships at each of the three departments: Department of English, Germanic and Romance Studies (EnGeRom), Department of Media, Cognition and Communication (MEF), and Department of Nordic Studies and Linguistics (NorS).
The University of Copenhagen was founded in 1479 by Christian 1 and currently has approximately 39,000 students and 9,000 employees – of which approximately 5,000 researchers – and a turnover of NOK 8.4 billion.
9 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to researchers at the university.
University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Number of scholarship: 12
PhD (Up to 3 years period)
- Have a good educational and academic background
- Have a qualify PhD project and study plan
- Applicants need to hold a 2 years Master degree or equivalent
- Must be a non-Danish Master degree
- Possess an excellent communication skills in English
- PhD Project description
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of consent
- Recommendations and publications
- Transcripts of record and Diploma (Both Master and Bachelor)
Deadline: February 6th, 2018