The University of College Cork is one of the Leadng universities in Ireland. The School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures (SLLC) University of College Cork is delighted to invite applications for an International scholarship for people who want to pursue their Master degree program in: MA in Languages and Cultures and the MA in Translation Studies. The Scholarship is designed for International Students to apply and win.
If you have carefully checked for the eligibility and you are eligible to apply, Congratulations. Don’t forget to share with us how you have won the opportunity.
The University of College Cork is an award-winning institution with a history of independent thinking stretching back over 170 years. UCC is proud to be ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world. The university opened its gates to just 115 students in 1849. We now have a student population of over 21,000.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is clearly designed for Master in the field of:
- MA in Languages and Culture
- MA in Translation Studies
School of Languages, Literatures & Cultures, The University of College Cork, Ireland
International Candidates (EU and Non-EU)
Not clearly Specified.
University of College Cork Masters Scholarships Requirements:
The Scholarship can never be won if there are no rules guiding the issuance of the Scholarship. Hare are the Eligibility criteria for the University of College Cork Masters Scholarships 2018.
- Are student and citizen of EU and Non-EU nationality
- Are enrolling Master’s Program for the first time in the University
- Must complete their application by deadline
- Application material must be typed, not handwriting
How Best to apply for the University of College Cork Masters Scholarships:
Applicants have to submit their application material through Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form: Click here to download application form
- Recommendation Letter: Please find a form here: Application form
- For more information, Please read Term and Condition of the scholarship: Application form
April 6th, 2018