University of Brighton is delighted to offer international scholarships to new and full-time postgraduate candidates. If you are interested in studying at the university, you should start your application now!
From small beginnings in 1850s Brighton, the University of Brighton has grown to a complex and diverse institution based in three towns across the south coast of England.
Our ethos is defined by four core values:
Our students are part of a dynamic, diverse and creative community that embraces partnership working and that makes a positive difference to society.
University of Brighton, England
£5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees
Duration of scholarship: one year
- You need to be a new and full-time with fee-status candidate.
- You have to hold an offer for a postgraduate degree.
- You are not currently studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programs, or equivalent, at University of Brighton or partner colleges.
- The scholarship will be provided by merit-based including your English language proficiency.
- You will need to show that you have sufficient funds to pay the remainder of the fees.
To apply: you need first send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and application could be sent through email or by post
Deadline: July 31, 2018