The University of Bradford Global Development Masters Scholarship, (formerly known as Countries in Crisis Scholarships) .This is an international scholarship intended to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are domiciled in a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war, natural disaster etc.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
University of Bradford, United Kingdom
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time Master’s Programme (except MBA) offered at University of Bradford
Students from the following list of countries are invited to apply. However in extreme circumstances applications from students from other countries will be considered by the panel.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Guinea, Haiti, Honduras, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kenya, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lebanon,Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Pakistan*, Russia (North Caucasus), Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, United Republic of Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
*.Students from Pakistan will be considered under the Bestway Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
Each scholarship is worth approximately £25,000. The scholarship will cover full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green plus £4,200 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April.
Please read all the requirements carefully:
- The scholarship is available for students on full time Master’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self funded.
- You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship. However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results to be able to apply.
- You must send proof of your results with your application form. Any evidence sent after your application will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
- You must now already have the required English qualifications to be able to study your chosen course, we will not be able to consider your application unless you meet these requirements. Details of the qualifications we accept can be found on our website. Please note that we also accept the WAEC qualification at a grade C6 or higher for students from certain African countries.
Applications are currently closed.
You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford . However you must already have completed your undergraduate degree and know your results. CHECK BACK ON BEFORE May 2018 and follow the official link below