Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Amsterdam Merit Scholarship for Masters Degree 2018. The Scholarship was designed to fund fees for non European Students studying at the university of Amstersdam.
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Now, the university if giving scholarship to Graduate student again. Please find more information here:
Where: The University of Amsterdam, Netherland
Nationality: Be a Non-European citizen
Value of scholarship: The scholarship amount equal to Tuition fee (but have to pay first before the grant will be given a month later.)
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Be fully admitted to a degree programme at the Graduate School of Social Sciences as a full-time study
- Be admitted to a Master’s programme at the Graduate School of Social Sciences for the first time
- Be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations.
- The candidates shall not receive a full coverage scholarship at the same period of this program.
- Possess excellence academic background
How to apply:
In order to apply for this program you have to follow:
- Check the entry requirements
- Register in the Studielink: http://gsss.uva.nl/programmes/application/studielink/studielink.html
- Submit your application
- Pay the tuition fee
- Application form: Click here to go to online application form
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Question (short proposal)
- Evidences of academic record
- List of Written works or Publication
- Letter of recommendation
Deadline: January 12th 2018