The U.S. Department of State’s U.S.-Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) and AMIDEAST is delighted to invite applications for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Scholarship Programme for Moroccan Students. The scholarship is designed foor Morroccan Students pursuing undergraduate degrees in USA.
The primary objective of MEPI’s Tomorrow’s Leaders scholarship programme is to build a cadre of university-age leaders who are civic-minded, intellectually able, and professionally skilled, who will become the community, business, and national leaders of the future.
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
The programme will provide four-year university scholarships and internship opportunities at select institutions of higher learning in the Middle East to students who have the potential to become leaders.
Eligible Nationality: Moroccan
Host Nationality USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Current high school senior or applicant who graduated from high school in 2017;
- A citizen or, national of Morocco and those qualified to hold a valid Moroccan passport;
- Strong academic credentials; Students who qualify may be eligible for up to one year of intensive English Language training;
- Maturity, flexibility and leadership potential;
- Must maintain a high GPA and pass high school leaving exam in final year;
- Ability to start the program in August/September of 2018.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have proficiency in written and spoken English with a minimum of 490 for the TOEFL PBT and 57 for the TOEFL iBT that is less than two years old;
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.