Trent University is delighted to invite applications for the Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarships. The Scholarships. The Scholarship is designed to sponsor Graduate Students pursuing any degree course in the University.
Trent University is a graduate school in Canada where you can access to great education system in Canada. This is a scholarship open to new register to the school only. Please find out more information here:
Institution: Trent University, Canada
Eligible Nationality: International students can apply for this scholarship
Value of the award: $5,000 for each scholarship
Level degree: Graduate (Master and PhD)
- Can be both local and international student
- Must not holding any other major scholarship
- Demonstrate leadership skill such as innovation, entrepreneurship, community responsibility….
- Are enrolling in Full-time graduate program
- Have demonstrated great academic record.
HOW TO APPLY:
You have to submit requirement documents to this email firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline. The requirement document are:
- Official transcript
- A statement of research (Max 2 pages)
- A brief non-technical summary (no longer than 400 words)
- A statement of leadership (Max of two pages) describing the activities and contributions of the applicant
- One letter of recommendation.
Deadline: 2 October 2017
Official website: For more information about the school and funding, please go to this link: