Entries are currently ongoing at the University of Bristol for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 for the 2018-2019 Academic year. These Scholarship takes care of 25 to 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course. International students pursuing their masters and PhD degrees are eligible to Apply.
What you need to know About the Scholarship:
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 50 universities in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018.
Bristol is at the cutting edge of global research. We have made innovations in areas ranging from cot death prevention to nanotechnology.
The Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship is aimed at strengthen the bilateral bonds between United Kingdom and the international community.
Level/ Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme. Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
International Students are eligible to Apply
These Scholarships takes care of 25% 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course. The University offers 26 Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships available for 2018 entry.
Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships 2018 Requirements:
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- Applied to start a one year, full-time taught postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2018.
- Be an applicant to anyone year, full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol;
- Will start their postgraduate programme in September 2018;
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes;
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Easy Step-by-Step Application Process:
To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to international-partnerships-at-bristol.ac.uk. Please complete all required fields.
This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships. We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.