Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Sydney University Masters and PhD Scholarships in Australia.
The 2018 Scholarship in Australia is designed for International Students delighted to pursue their Masters degree & PhD programmes in Australia. The Scholarship winner gets a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Abroad.
The 2108 Scholarship is offered by the Faculty of Science, of the Sydney University to outstanding international student who wish to undertake a research doctoral degree (PhD) in Australia.
The University of Sydney belives that education for all and leadership that makes lives better. With 60,000 students and 6400 academic staff of 130+ nationalities, the University has proven to be one of the world leading Schools that applauds intercultural associations through education.
Are you an International Student, with a determination to pursue your Masters & PhD Programmes in Australia? Here is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study abroad opportunity. Follow the details for more clarity.
Level/Field of Study:
The University of Sydney, Australia
International Students are eligible to aply for the Scholarship.
Full Tuition Wavier, plus annual allowance of $26,288 for full-time students
Fully Funded Sydney University Masters and PhD Scholarships Requirements
- Be currently enrolled in the final year of a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or relevant discipline
- Have achieved a GPA greater than 85 or an average A grade, or have a relevant subject specific GPA of 90,
- Must not be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency in Australia
- Are enrolling in full-time degree
- Successfully complete their 4th year of their current Bachelors’ Degree in Science
- Have high academic performance
Best Ways to Apply for the Fully Funded Sydney University Masters and PhD Scholarships
Applying for entry into the PhD program and applying for The Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship are three separate processes. Applicants must complete all stages as follows:
- Find a supervisor
- Applying for admission to PhD at the University of Sydney
- Applying for The Dean’s International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Deadline; April 30th, 2018