Entries are currently ongoing for the Undergraduate Awards 2018 (UA). The Award is designed for Students from The International Community.
The Scholarship is designed for Students in their final or penultimate year of an undergraduate degree course.
The Undergraduate Awards program is splited into seven regions as Africa & the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Ireland, Latin America, Oceania, and US & Canada.
The undergraduate awards program’s mission is to inspire generations of future graduates by supporting and celebrating their ideas. Winners and Highly Commended Entrants will gain access to the UA Alumni Network.
Level/Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree in medical students, law, and architecture.
The Award can be hosted by any Country of the work depending on the choice of the organizers. This year. It will be hosted in Dublin, Ireland.
Students from the seven regions of the Undergraduate Awards (Africa & the Middle East, Asia, Europe, Ireland, Latin America, Oceania, and US & Canada).
- The Undergraduate Awards provide top-performing students with the support, network, and opportunities
- Global Winners are published in the annual ‘The Undergraduate Journal’, as well as being invited to the UA Global Summit in Dublin, Ireland
- Winners and highly commended entrants are also invited to the four-day UA Global Summit in Dublin, Ireland where they will have the opportunity to mix with a truly international group of similarly minded and high-potential scholars
- Winners and Highly Commended Entrants also gain access to the UA Alumni Network
Undergraduates Awards Requirements
- Undertaking a three-year degree , the students are eligible who are appearing in their second or third year of study
- Undertaking a four-year degree, only students in their third or fourth year of study are eligible to submit
- UA also accepting coursework from students of five-year degrees where relevantly incl. medical students, law, and architecture
How to Apply for the Undergraduate Awards 2018:
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Applicants paper does not include any personal details or details of your university or college
- Individual essays or projects only are accepting in the program, applicant must submit a maximum of 3 papers or projects
- Documents supported by the UA submission platform include pdf (.pdf) and Word Docs (.docx) only
June 12, 2018.