Applications are currently ongoing for the The Asia Pacific Youth Exchange Program 2018. The programme is designed to empower the SDGen not just in one or two, but in three Countries. This country include Thailand, Philippine, and Korea.
Asia Pacific Youth Exchange is now calling for youth delegates around the world. If you are above the age of 18, currently studying in university or fresh graduates, and are interested in Social Development, join APYE to explore more about youth role to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and explore the fascinating culture of Thailand, Philippine, and Korea. Do not miss this chance!
Asia Pacific Youth Exchange (APYE) is a regional youth programme, which responds to the global need of actively engaging youth in localized Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) initiatives. By working with multiple stakeholders in local communities and in decision-making processes, selected youth delegates are given a unique opportunity to learn and hone the skills necessary to participate in SDGs-related activities.
Founded in 2016, and is currently established in 3 countries including South Korea, The Philippines and Thailand, with more than 1000 APYE alumnus from over 25 countries.
- Improve young people’s understanding of SDGs and their roles in achieving them
- Increase understanding and cooperation among young people across Asia and the Pacific through cross cultural dialogues, networking and partnerships
- Build the capacity of youth in implementing projects and activities aligned to the SDGs
- Strengthen global and regional partnership for the SDGs and youth development in Asia and the Pacific
- Identify opportunities for inclusion of youth in decision-making and implementation of the SDGs
- Promote youth volunteering as a tool to support achieving the SDGs.
Hotel & Accommodation
Daily Transportation & Airport Reception
Transportation & Homestay in Local Immersion sites
3 Meals per Day & Snacks
Special Events – Cultural Night & Networking Dinner
And other program activities
Study Tour is Optional and is NOT covered by delegate fee
To be considered for sponsorship from APYE Program, kindly submit your CV in your application form or send to our email after submitting your application. Interview round is required for all candidates.
We offer Sponsorship up to 25% (of 1000 USD normal fee) to applicants, FIVE 50% Sponsorship and FIVE 40% Sponsorship to highly potential delegates.
APYE strongly encourage you to source your own funding to participate in the program from your university, local organization or government. APYE can provide invitation letter to support your funding application as requested.
Join now the APYE in the Philippines, Thailand, and in Korea.
APYExPHL – July 3-14, 2018 [Register thru –http://bit.ly/
APYExTHA – July 8-20, 2018 [Register thru – https://
APYExKOR – August 8-20, 2018 [Register thru –http://bit.ly/