The Australian National University ANU is delighted to invite young professionals, Excellent and determined Students to Asia Pacific Week 2018. The programme will be hosted in Australia. APW 2018 is a meeting point for giants.
The Asian Pacific week is a Student-run Conference geared towards bringing Students, Senior officials, captains of various sectors, policymakers to discus and deliberate on Asia and the Pacific Region of the world.
The theme of Asia Pacific Week 2018 is ‘Untold Stories’. The conference will examine the myths and misconceptions regarding the Asia Pacific region, and dissect existing stereotypes. Asia Pacific Week provides delegates with access to the ANU’s unrivaled expertise in the study of the region and the outstanding resources available in Australia’s capital.
Applications for the 2018 APW Conference are now open. Applicants will be notified of their outcome as soon as the applications panel has reached their decision.
Australia is the destination for this year
Open for all
- All overseas delegates who attend the Asia Pacific Week conference will have their food covered for the entirety of the week and will receive free accommodation on campus at the Australian National University.
- Challenge myths and misconceptions regarding the Asia Pacific region and showcase your skills.
- Chance to network with scholars, policymakers and senior officials of the highest calibre for a week of stimulating discussion and debate.
- Opportunity to not only hear from peak experts but to engage in interactive panels, debates and simulations.
- Applicants need to be university students currently undertaking a Bachelors/Honors/Masters/Ph.D, or young professionals.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Scholarships are awarded only to confirmed delegates
How to Apply for the Opportunity:
Apply online through the given link.
April 10, 2018