The Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) china is delighted to invite applications for the SYSU Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 for International Students. The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their Undergraduate degree in the university, The Scholarship takes care of the Tuition fee and the Living allowance.
Are you interested to study in China? The Opportunity is at SYSU. Apply for Admissions for Free now.
Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU) is one of the most common base place for conducting scientific research, inheriting cultural and academic traditions and training high-level talents in South China. Being one of the lead Universities in China, the University is giving an Undergraduate scholarship to international Students almost every academic years.
Sun Yat-sen University has developed into a modern comprehensive university that enjoys a reputation as a top-tier university nationally and a renowned university internationally. With five campuses in the three cities of Guangzhou, Zhuhai and Shenzhen, and ten affiliated hospitals, the University is striving to become a world-class university and global center of learning.
For more Details:
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Undergraduate Degree, in any field offered in the university
The Scholarship is currently hosted at the Sun Yat-sen University, South China.
The scholarship is meant for International Students in various field in the University.
The Scholarship includes Tuition Fee and living allowance and so many other benefits. You can say it is a Fully Funded Scholarship
- Applicants have to be a non-Chinese citizens holding International Passport
- Should be in good health
- Be at the age of between 18 and 25 years old.
- Applicants should be a high school graduate, with the grade ranking among the top
- Must meet the admission requirement to the school, as well as Language Proficiency requirement. (Please see further detail in the official Website)
- Applicants should be familiar towards China, law-abiding, studious and well-conducted, without any records of violation of Chinese laws, regulations or school rules.
- Applicants should obtain a recommendation letter issued by the Recommendation Institution.
How to apply:
Please refer to official Website to see the detail information about the Application Procedure
Deadline: April 30th, 2018