Say Hello to Australia ! Many Students will be delighted to grab this opportunity to Study in Australia without TOEFL-IELTS for International Students.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) and IELTS ((International English Language Testing System) are tests designed to determine the speaking, reading and listening skills of the student in the English language. TOEFL is mostly used to get into American schools while IELTS is accepted by many schools in the United Kingdom.
Universities in Australia occasionally overlook the need of TOEFL/IELTS scores if the student’s secondary school language of instruction was English, or if they have completed few years of studies in an English speaking country. Also, certain graduate universities may admit students without a TOEL/IELTS score if authorities from their undergraduate university can certify that their medium of instruction was English.
Study in Australia without TOEFL/IELTS
Here are a few Universities that may admit students without TOEFL/IELTS
1) Swinburne University of Technology: In Swinburne University of Technology, international students don’t need to have IELTS/TOEFL scores provided they study English at the Swinburne English Language Centre, or if they have had English as their language of instruction in their previous education. The university offers undergraduate and graduate courses in Business Administration and Management, Technology, Science, Marketing, Commerce, Accounting, etc.
2) The University of Queensland: International students without an IELTS/TOEFL score may be admitted if they have completed full-time course where they had English as their medium of instruction, or if they have worked in an English-speaking professional environment for a minimum of 5 years.
3) The University of Adelaide: The University admits international students without the level of English required only if they complete a Pre-enrolment English Program (PEP) successfully before the beginning of their course. This is an ideal option for international students without the appropriate English training. The University arranges the PEP to be undertaken at the English Language Centre in Adelaide.
4) The University of New South Wales: The University of New South Wales takes in students who fail to meet the minimum standard requirement; hence they are very selective with their international students’ conditional applications
5) The University of Southern Queensland: The University doesn’t require an IELTS/TOEFL score for consideration, instead a high/secondary school or college completion with English as medium of instruction. The University website also suggests undertaking the USQ pathways program for admission to the university.
6) Bond University: The University offers various alternatives to the IELTS/TOEFL tests such as CAE, PTE. The university also admits international students who have completed their secondary education in an institution where the medium of instruction is English.
8) Macquarie University: The University may conditionally give its eligible international students without an IELTS/TOEFL scores an English preparation program at the Macquarie University English Language Centre.
Now that all the information about Studying in Australia without TOEFL/IELTS for International Students delivered nicely; talented students who are eager to pursue their Free Tuition/Scholarships/Study in Australia without TOEFL/IELTS for Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees, can apply now.