Applications are currently available for the The focal theme for 2018-2019 is “AUTHORITY.” Selected fellows will be working on Humanity and social issue.
Where: Cornell University, New York, USA
Nationality: International candidate
Award for the fellowship: Each Society Fellow will receive $50,000. Applicants living outside North America are eligible for an additional $2,000to assist with travel costs.
- Doing research and writing
- Participate in the weekly Fellows Seminar
- Offering one seminar related to their research (teaching)
- Interested in working on the topics of AUTHORITY
- Must have received the Ph.D. degree before January 1, 2017
- Must also have one or more years of teaching experience, including teaching graduate student
Application procedure: To apply, please go to,https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo?apply-1196-9274-1
- A one-page abstract describing the research project the applicant would like to pursue during the term of the fellowship (no more than 300 words)
- A detailed statement of the research project (1,000 – 2,000 words).
- Seminar proposal
- Detailed Research project statement
- One scholarly paper (no more than 35 pages in length)
- Two recommendation letters
Deadline: 1 October 2017