SIngapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2018 is currently ongoing for International Researchers who delights to pursue their programmes in Singapore for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The Porgramme is been hosted by one of the famous university in Singapore is opening an application for graduated degree.
Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore
Research (PhD program)
Areas of research:
- Biomedical Science
- Physical Science and Engineering
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- International Applicants with a passion for research and excellent academic result
- Have a good skill in Written and Spoken English
- Have a good reports from academic referees
How to apply: Please refer to this link for application procedure: https://www.a-star.edu.sg/singa-award/How-to-Apply.aspx
- Identification card or passport
- A recent Passport size photo
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s)
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results (Optional)