Entries are cuurently ongoing for the Shell Idea 360 Competion 2018. is a unique programme of innovation, learning and collaboration that can help you enhance your career prospects and share your ideas for meeting the energy, food and water challenges of a growing global population. And it’s already given rise to innovative ideas like self-cooling cars, boats powered by waves, drinking water harvested from air, and reducing food wastage via an app.
Sharing your idea is just the beginning. In fact, you don’t even need to have an idea to take part. Signing up to Shell Ideas360 also gives you access to a full programme of learning and discovery that can help you succeed in your studies and enhance your career prospects. You don’t need an idea to register!
• Collaborate with like-minded students worldwide, to shape your idea or help shape theirs;
• Receive practical career advice and personal mentoring from established Shell mentors;
• Join free webinars and masterclasses to develop valuable skills like writing an effective business proposal, creative thinking and entrepreneurship which will enhance your CV at the same time.
How to Submit an Idea:
• Stage 1: Submitting your idea is very easy, and all submissions before the deadline will receive a 3month subscription to WIRED’s interactive digital magazine
• All Stage 2 teams will be supported by a Shell Mentor, access to further training and a subscription to National Geographic magazine