SCUT International Scholarship for Excellence for Non-Chinese Students in China, 2018
South China University of Technology (SCUT) in China are inviting applications for the SCUT International Scholarships for Excellence in china 2018. this international scholarship is open to applicants who must be non-Chinese national and be in good health for 2018/2019 academic session.
ABOUT THE INSTITUTION
South China University of Technology (SCUT) offers the International Scholarship for Excellence to outstanding students who will matriculate into degree programs as full-time students. Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree. The level of benefits depends upon the applicant’s academic excellence in previous academic achievements.
What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
international MASTERS scholarship for excellence IN CHINA
Worth of Award
Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree.
International students (non-chinese)
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit
- Applicants studying to earn a Bachelor’s degree must have high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
The applicants must first apply on the website: http://www.scut.edu.cn/apply, fill the application form online and upload the following documents:
- Passport copy (photo page);
- Highest diploma and transcripts;
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (postgraduate applicants only, no less than 500 words);
- Two reference letters in Chinese or English from previous professors or associate professors (postgraduate applicants only);
- Foreigner “Physical Examination Form”, must be filled in English or Chinese.
Deadline: applications close 30th April 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND