Austria is a a small country, but it has above nine reputable colleges who have been awarded severally for their inventions and discoveries and they are also respected for the many scholarship opportunities to study that exist in the country.
In this article, we seek to give you an inventory into the study opportunities that exist and we will sweeten it by showing you where you can get scholarships too.
The list below represents the opportunities to study in Austria;
- Full UIST Undergraduate Scholarships to Foreign Students in Republic of Macedonia, 2018.
- Marie Curie Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Graz in Austria, 2018.
- Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates Focusing On Brain-Drain, Brain-Circulation And Brain-Migration.
- Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates.
- Master of Law Scholarships at WU Executive Academy in Austria.
- New PHD Positions for International Doctoral Student in Austria.
- Sir Robert Black Trust Fund for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies.
- International Undergraduate School at Edith Cowan University.
- OPEC Fund for International Development Internship Programme.
- ESA’s Postdoctoral Internal Research Fellowship Programme.
There is an open portal to apply for a scholarship hosted by the Ministry of Education and Science Republic of Macedonia.
Foreign students are the only ones that are eligible for this scholarship at the University of Information Science and Technology “St Paul the Apostle” in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia.
This scholarship is for undergraduates who are not above twenty two years..
The Ministry of Education and Science is on a mission to equally participate or give their own quota to ensure there is an ardent development in the continent.
They plan on developing their educational system, boost science and technology improvement by organizing competent research teams that will work at improving these areas.
The Ministry of Education and Science are defiant in this pursuit and because they have seen your keen desire to access quality education and give your input, they have provided you with this opportunity.
Deadline: The deadline for application is July 31, 2018
Course Level: Undergraduate programmes are the only available courses to study.
Study Subject: Candidates not older than 22 years are the only eligible to pursue the available courses that are listed below;
(1) Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS);
(2) Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE);
(3) Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA);
(4) Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS)
(5) Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI)
(6) Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and
(7) Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship provides for:
• Residency and permit fees and complete school fees.
• Return air fare from the applicant’s home country.
• Accommodation and food for ten months per year at the university’s dormitory.
• 82 Euros will be given as monthly allowance over a period of nine months per year.
• A provision of primary healthcare insurance is provided.
Nationality: It is available to foreign nationals.
Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
Scholarship is to be taken in Republic of Macedonia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: A full scholarship will be awarded to a selected candidate from each of the eligible countries: USA, the Organization of American States (OAS), France, Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, China, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Mongolia, India, Indonesia, Egypt, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Portugal, Cyprus, Spain, Armenia, Belarus, Thailand, Israel, Jordan, Georgia, Romania, and Greece.
Linguistic Requirements: English is the official language of the programme and courses are held by lecturers of international repute..
Application process: To process their applications,prospective are required electronic copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form
• Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
• Official transcripts;
• Proof of English proficiency: All students that don not have English as their core language are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
The required evidence may take the form of either:
- Proper education in English language that was conducted for at least fifteen months.
- English language test results that displayed how he/she excelled.
Accepted results are:
-Grade C in English Language at GCSE / GCEO exams.
-Grade B in English Second Language at IGCSE exams.
-An overall band of 65 in IELTS exams.
-A score of 550 in the paper-based TOEFL (213 for computer-based, 90 for internet-based).
-Subscores of 550 n Critical Reading and 550 or better in Writing in SAT.
• A medical report that contains a series of tests that have been conducted inclusive of HIV and Hepatitis.
• A copy of a Passport which must be valid for the next 4 years;
• There must be letters of attestation from at least two lecturers who have their contact details imputed into the letters for verification purposes. These letters must proceed from people of repute who have a track record of integrity and diligence.
All submitted documents must be in English or have certified translations in English.
Candidates should please submit their application together with all other relevant documents to the address below;
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Sv. KiriliI Metodij Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia.
The scholarship link is below;
There is an open portal for applications into the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Graz (Austria). All International students are qualified to apply for this fellowship programme.
The University of Cagliari was founded in 1606 and it is located in Cagliari, Italy. It has a sum total of 11 faculties. The University has a little over 36,000 enrolled students,teaching staff of around 1,300 and a technical-administrative staff of close to 1,300 people.. Students of University of Cagliari also manage a web radio UnicaRadio.it.
Thanks to its international policy, studies and its numerous agreements with prestigious universities, at the moment the University of Cagliari is one of the largest enterprises in the Region of Sardinia, in Europe and around the world.
Deadline: The deadline for submission of application is September 12, 2018.
Course Level: Postdoctoral programme is available to pursue in this Fellowship.
Study Subject: Fellowship isn’t restricted as all courses can be studied..
Scholarship Award: This is how you apply through the University of Graz for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Skodowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
- Receive up to 400 € to take care of your travel costs to Austria
- Participate in a free intensive workshop on the application for MSCA – IFs in Graz
- Boost your chances by getting in possible contact with your mentor.
Nationality: International students can fully participate in this application process.
Number of Scholarships: This is unknown for now but you’re advised to make hay while the sun shines.
- Scholarship is available and can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applications from international students for the Fellowship are welcomed.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you have to meet up with the following requirements:
- Mentor’s approval at the University of Graz.
- Eligibility criteria fulfilment of the IF
- You must have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline for application.
- You must be an experienced researcher that possesses at least 5 years of full-time research experience.
- Proposal submission with the University of Graz as host organization in the call of 2018
- Be within the first 20 candidates to register for the incentive and fulfil the other needer requirements
English Language Requirements: Applicants who aren’t proficient in English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Click on the Scholarship link below to start your application process.
3. Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates Focusing On Brain-Drain, Brain-Circulation And Brain-Migration
Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates Focusing On Brain-Drain, Brain-Circulation And Brain-Migration is an international scholarship with partial funding that is offered by the Government of Austria for international students. Students eligible for this scholarship are:
This PhD scholarship can be taken for pursuing a course in Brain-Drain, Brain-Circulation And Brain-Migration.
The deadline to send applications for Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates Focusing On Brain-Drain, Brain-Circulation And Brain-Migration is 31 Dec. This scholarship can be picked up at any Austrian university . The scholarship application form can be seen here
Check out other international scholarships, fellowships and grants offered by Government of Austria.
4. Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates
Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates is a Partially Funded international scholarship offered by the Government of Austria for international students. Certain Student are eligible for this scholarship.
This PhD scholarship can be taken for pursuing in Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Natural sciences, Technical sciences, Medicine, Social sciences, Humanities andArt .
31 December is the deadline to send applications for Talent Austria Scholarships For Doctoral Candidates. This scholarship can be taken at Any Austrian university . The scholarship application form can be seen here
Check out other international scholarships, grants and fellowships that are been offered by the Government of Austria.
5. Master of Law Scholarships at WU Executive Academy in Austria, 2018
The WU Executive Academy is offering scholarships for those candidates that are interested in pursuing a course in Master of Legal Studies (European Business Law) or Master of Legal Studies. This scholarship is accessible to anybody as citizens of all countries are eligible for the scholarship.
The WU Executive Academy in collaboration with the business school of the Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) brings an excellent reputation and more than 100 years of experience to the field of executive education.
The candidate should be proficient in English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Deadline for Application: Master of Legal Studies: June 30, 2018, and Master of Legal Studies (European Business Law): July 30, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the course Master of Legal Studies (European Business Law) or Master of Legal Studies.
Study Subject: Scholarships are only awarded in the field of law
Scholarship Award: Scholarship foots up to 25% of the tuition fee.
Nationalities:Citizen of any nationality eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is unknown at this time.
Scholarship can be taken in Austria.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree.
Linguistic Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language and to this effect, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Online application form: Please choose “Start your application with scholarship” on the first page of the application or send us an email to scholarship(at)wu.ac.at.
In approximately not more than 350 words provide a concise but accurate description of your financial circumstances at the moment. What plans do you have to finance your studies if you do not obtain a scholarship from WU Executive Academy? Why WU Executive Academy should for any reason consider you for a “WU Executive Academy Scholarship”?