R&D Systems is glad to announce the ongoing R&D Systems Scholarship Application 2018. The Scholarship is designed to aid students pursuing a PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma in a science related field. The Scholarship is Intended for International Students studying at any University of Choice. The R&D Systems Scholarship Winner is awarded with a cash prize of $1500.
R&D Systems, a Minnesota-based biological products company, started by producing hematology controls and calibrators for use in hospitals and clinics. In 1977, we introduced our first product, a platelet-rich-plasma control, and in 1981, we became the second manufacturer in the world to release a whole blood control with platelets.
Over the years, R&D Systems Hematology has continued to develop a variety of hematology controls. These products continue to be available through our Clinical Controls Division.
Level and Field of Study:
The Scholarship is for students pursuing a PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma in a science related field
Research And Diagnostic Systems, Inc. Head Quarter in The United States
International Students are eligible to apply.
A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year.
R&D Systems Scholarship Application 2018 Requirement:
- Scholarships will be awarded to support the recipient’s listed university in the application for the awarded semester.
- All applications must be submitted to R&D Systems via email to email@example.com between now – July 17, 2017.
- Any student currently enrolled/accepted at an institution is eligible to apply (PhD, baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma).
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Scholarship recipients will be determined via a selection committee.
- The recipient will be contacted by email before August 4, 2017 and also announced online.
- Scholarships will be paid to the recipient’s listed university. A student ID number will be required.
- Bio-Techne scholarship awards are not affiliated with university scholarship awards in any way.
- Employees of Bio-Techne and family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to apply:
You have to apply for the program through online Application form which you can find in Official Website. In the Application, you have to submit all the following documents:
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Official transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on what you believe is the biggest hurdle for people working in your specific field of interest and why
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Deadline: July 20th 2018