The Prime Bank Foundation has currently announced the prime bank scholarship Application Form 2018 has officially kick started. This was made public after the a meeting held by the Advisory Committee of the Prime Bank. The Board agreed that the Scholarship will be awarded to Students pursuing their graduate programme in Bangladesh.
The “Education Support Program” of the Foundation awarded a total of 2,789 students in 10 years including 170 students in 2007, 122 in 2008, 198 in 2009, 196 in 2010, 205 in 2011, 386 in 2012, 394 in 2013, 402 in 2014, 372 in 2015 and 344 students this year.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is dsigned for Students pursuing their Graduate degree in Choice course within the universities in Bangladesh.
The Scholarship is hosted Bangladesh
The Scholarship is designed for ONLY bangladesh Students.
In total 344 students will receive the long term and renewable stipends @ Tk. 2,400/- per month which will continue till the end of their studies. Students from all 64 districts of the country who are pursuing their graduation level studies are availing the benefit from this stipend.
Prime Bank Scholarship Application Eligibilty:
- Candidate/Applicant Must be pursuing a Graduate degree programme in Bangladesh.
- Summation of the candidates GPA in SSC and HSC at least 9.00.
- Monthly income of the guardian must be lower than Tk. 10,000.
- Candidates who receiving scholarship from another organization will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Online Application Form
- Testimonial from present Head of the Institution
- Attested all Academic Transcripts of educational life
- Testimonial of Monthly Income Statement from chairman of UP or municipality mayor
- Testimonial of Govt. Employee guardians salary from proper authority
- Freedom fighters certificate for freedom fighter’s sons
- Autistic Certificate for autistic applicants from District Social Service Office
- Certificate of extra co curricular activities of students’ life if present.
Incomplete application will not be considered for the scholarship. Any decision of scholarship authority is the final.
How to Apply:
The application form can be collected from all the Branches of Prime Bank Ltd. and the head office of Prime Bank Foundation.
Recommendation and Signature of the head of the department must be in the selected position of application form.
Photocopies of the Certificates and Mark-sheets of SSC and HSC exam have to send with the duly filled in application form. Click Here for more information.
Application Starts April 16, 2018
Last Date: May 23, 2018