The Pakistan Engineering Congress is delighted to invite applications for the PEC Scholarships 2018 for Pakistani Students. These scholarships are designed for students pursuing their Masters and Bachelors degree in any engineering discipline in Pakistan.
The PEC Online Registration 2018 is Ongoing. What are you waiting for?
The Scholarship has a major objective to fund Student with a Cutting edge gift and creativity in the Area of Engineering.
Pakistan Engineering Congress believes that such students should be given the opportunitym to grow the dreams to reality. That’s why every Engineering, Science and Information Technology activities are priority for PEC
Pakistan Engineering Congress in the oldest engineering body of the Sub-Continent that was established in 1912. Initially it was Punjab Engineering Congress. It offers opportunities for sharing of knowledge & experiences of the engineering practices for promotion of professional development of the engineers.
Level/ Field of Study:
Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelors and masters programme. Scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in any engineering discipline.
The Scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
Citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Graduate Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 4000/- per month and M.S. Engineering Scholarships: Rs. 6000/- per month. Total 200 scholarships are available, 100 scholarships for graduate studies and 100 scholarships for masters studies.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Students (Bachelors/Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
Students not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants must complete the online application form, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as send a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments.
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not be availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your applicationDomicile certificate.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018