Applications are currently ongoing for the NROTC Scholarship The most common scholarship is the nationally awarded Four Year NROTC Scholarship. Four Year Scholarship Program
The NROTC Program was established to develop midshipmen mentally, morally and physically and to imbue them with the highest ideals of duty, and loyalty, and with the core values of honor, courage and commitment in order to commission college graduates as naval officers who possess a basic professional background, are motivated toward careers in the naval service, and have a potential for future development in mind and character so as to assume the highest responsibilities of command, citizenship and government.
- Full tuition at one of the listed colleges or universities. Questions regarding payment of tuition, fees, books, and stipends should be directed toward the specific NROTC Unit.
- All mandatory fees imposed by the School on all full-time undergraduate students.
- Stipend for text books
- Currently $750 per academic year ($375 per semester or $250 per quarter)
- Provide uniforms and Naval Science textbooks
- Three summer cruises
- Subsistence allowance each academic month:
- Freshmen – $250/month
- Sophomore – $300/month
- Junior – $350/month
- Senior – $400/month