The Nexus International School is delighted to invite applications for a full IB and partial scholarships for Malaysian and international students passionate about achieving excellence. The scholarships are designed fpr secondary learners (Year 7-11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year 12-13).
What you need to know about the Scholarship:
Nexus are committed to being an internationally minded learning community that nurtures and supports every child’s emotional, physical, creative and intellectual needs in order that they can achieve academic success and become globally responsible citizens. Accomplishing this by “celebrating diversity and challenging minds”.
The Nexus International School Malaysia was established in 2008, as a private international school based in Putrajaya, Malaysia. Under the Taylor’s Schools.
The scholarships are open to secondary learners (Year 7-11) and learners in the IB Diploma Programme (Year 12-13). Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Applications are welcome from international communities.
As part of the Nexus Scholarship Programme, School offer these scholarships
|Scholarship Package||Full IB Scholarship||Academic Scholarship||Boarding Scholarship|
|Tuition Fee Waiver||100%Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver||50% Tuition Fee Waiver||30% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Registration Fee Waiver||100% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver||50% Registration Fee Waiver||30% Registration Fee Waiver|
|Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver||100% Deposit Waiver|
|Year Group||Year 12 only||Open to Year 7 – Year 13 (11 – 19 years old)|
|Others||· Application fee is waived· Does not include technology fee, uniforms, books, MacBook/ipads|
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Open to all Malaysian and International students (local public or international schools)
- High academic achievement and English fluency
- Active participation in co-curricular activities including sports, performing arts, clubs and societies
- Good communication skills and leadership attributes
- Students needing financial assistance (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Scholarship only applicable to self-paying parents
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Students must have the high academic achievement and English fluency.
Easiest Way to Apply for the school Scholarship:
Application can be done online or; manually with the required documents below
- Personal Statement – a 300-word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- Latest examination results which have been verified by the school
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achievements
- Reference letter from a teacher at their current school highlighting academic and co-curricular achievements in school
- A copy of the last BE Form completed for the Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia to indicate family household income (IB Full Scholarship only)
- Please submit all application and supporting documents via email to scholarship-at-nexus.edu.my Or post/hand.
February 2018 9 (Full IBDP Scholarship), February 15, 2018 (Partial Scholarship)