The Western Nevada College is delighted to invite applications for the Nevada Promise Scholarship Program 2018. The Scholarship is designed for Undergraduate degree Students younger than 20 years old. The Nevada Promise Scholarship helps Nevada Famileis save up to $3000 per year. Nevada Scholarship Winner gets a Scholarship which takes care school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation.
Wikipedia has it that Western Nevada College is a public college serving northwest Nevada. It is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools and of Colleges and Universities. The main branch of the college is located in Carson City, Nevada with other campuses in the cities of Fallon and Minden.
Here is a full detailed information about the Nevada Promise Scholarship Program 2018. This contains Level, Field of Study, Host Nationaly, Eligible Nationality, Scholarship Benefits, Nevada Scholarship Eligibility. How to Apply etc.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for Students Pursuing their Undergraduate Scholarships at any choice Course.
The Scholarship is Hosted in the United States of America. USA
The Scholarhip is only for Students in The State of Nevada.
- Financial assistance could cover school expenses, including tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation. Financial Assistance is composed of four major categories, including work-study, loans, and scholarships.
- Young Nevadans can attend WNC starting with the Fall 2018 semester, free of class fees.
Navada Scholarhip Eligibility:
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Must be younger than 20 years old and not previously have been awarded an associate or bachelor’s degree.
- Must be a bona fide resident of the state.
- Must have a high school diploma awarded by a public or private high school from Nevada or a public high school located in a county that borders this state that accepts pupils who are residents of this state, or a general equivalency diploma or equivalent document.
- Must not be in default of any federal student loan and not owe a refund to any federal program providing aid to students.
- Perform 20 hours of community service byApril 30, 2018.
How to Apply:
All interested applicant complete online application processes through the link: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Submit the WNC Nevada Promise application by October. 2018.
Link for More Information: