Applications are currently ongoing for the Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship Program. Only the United States citizens are welcome to apply. They must be currently pursuing education in high school or college. The closing date of application is 15 July 2018.
The Michael Moody Fitness Scholarship is a college scholarship of $1,500 awarded to a high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate student who has demonstrated outstanding achievement, participation and leadership in school activities and work experience, and interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields. She or he may apply and use the money for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. The scholarship is sponsored by Michael Moody Fitness.
The winner will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Study
High school and college level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico.
- Be current high school senior, undergraduate, or graduate students who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year.
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, and participation and leadership in school activities and work experience.
- Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career in the health and fitness related fields.
- Be enrolled in the following majors: Athletic Training, Personal Training, Physical Education Teaching and Coaching, Health and Physical Fitness, Exercise Science, Sports and Recreation Management, Health Sciences, Physical Therapist, or another related major.
The United States citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this scholarship online through the link below.
July 15th, 2018.