Say Hello to Australia! Entries are currently invited by the university of Melbourne for the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship 2018. This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
25 – 100% fee remission
Applicable study areas
Agriculture, animal studies, food science and veterinary science; Architecture, building and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Computing and Information; Education, teaching and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology; Sciences and mathematics
Number of scholarships awarded
- Eligibility & selection criteria
EligibilityTo be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the IPCA, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees include:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Science in BioSciences, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Ecosystem Science, Mathematics & Statistics, and Physics, Master of Biotechnology, Master of Data Science, Master of Environmental Science, Master of Geography, Master of Geoscience, Master of Urban Horticulture and the Master of Forest Ecosystem Science offered by the Faculty of Science.
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, and the Master of Public Administration offered by the Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by the Melbourne Law School
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
- When will I know the outcome?Successful candidates are advised of the outcome by email.
- Variations of this scholarship
What are the benefits?
The scholarship provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Interested in an undergraduate Melbourne Scholarship? Register now
Get more on scholarships and other information to help you succeed at the University of Melbourne.
Please enter your first name.
Please enter your last name.
Please enter a valid email.
Please enter a valid birth date.
When do you wish to commence your studies at the University of Melbourne?
Please select a year
Please select a semester
Get the latest news and information from the University (required):
or call 13 MELB (13 6352)
International: +61 3 9035 5511
For complete listings of faculty-specific scholarships, please see individual faculty websites.
The information listed here is subject to change without notice. Where we have listed information about jointly run scholarships programs, please also see our partners’ websites. Information describing the number and value of scholarships awarded is indicative.
- About Scholarships
- Browse all scholarships
- Frequently asked questions
- Student stories
- Make a donation
- Australia Awards
- Contact us