Masters Excellence Scholarship at Central European University in Hungary 2018
The Central European University in Hungary invites applications for the CEU’s Master’s Excellence Scholarship for 2018/2019 academic year. Students who permanently reside in Budapest are not eligible for CEU housing.
Scholarship recipients who were awarded housing in the CEU’s Residence Center have the option to decline it. In such cases, however, CEU does not cover the costs of alternative accommodation.
The admissions committee will evaluate candidates on a holistic level, taking into account the individual’s potential for both academic and personal growth as well as the unique qualities and experiences that he or she could contribute to make SPP an intellectual basin of innovative ideas. Applicants will be notified of the decision (including any financial aid package offered) via the online application system around April 1.
What You Need To Know About Masters Excellence Scholarship
Masters Excellence Scholarship in Hungary
Worth of Award
- Covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance.
- This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance.
- In addition, recipients are awarded a monthly stipend of 96,000 HUF (approximately EUR €350) to assist with the cost of meals and miscellaneous expenses.
- Single or shared housing in the CEU Residence Center is offered to a number of scholarship recipients based on academic merit.
scholarship is taken in Hungary
- They recruit students internationally
- applicants of all nationalities can apply.
How to Apply
- All applicants will be automatically considered for merit-based financial aid. There is no separate application.
- Applying to the Master of Public Administration (MPA) is a two-step process consisting of a written application followed by an interview upon invitation.
- Written Application: SPP accepts applications for the two-year MPA program. Incomplete applications cannot be considered. In order to fulfill the CEU Admission Requirements and the School-specific requirements, all applicants will need to submit the following documents:
- Completed Online Application Form
- Proof of English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- Response to one short essay
Deadline: To be Announced.