“Logojoy.com offers a unique scholarship opportunity for those who are attending a post secondary business or design program and who also own a small business.
Running a business of any size is a lot of work! Especially if you’re a full time student. That’s why we want to reward one student who has an incredible work ethic and is successful at managing both academics and business with our inaugural Logojoy Student Entrepreneur Scholarship.
The Logojoy Student Entrepreneur Scholarship will award one deserving applicant who:
- Is currently enrolled in a full-time business, marketing, or design program at a postsecondary institution.
- Is a small business owner.
The winning recipient of the Logojoy Student Entrepreneur Scholarship will receive:
- A $1,000 scholarship grant to help with tuition.
- A free enterprise logo package from Logojoy ($165 value)
- The opportunity for you and your business to be featured in a Logojoy marketing campaign.
- Bachelor and Masters scholarships in Italy
- University of Glasgow African Excellence Full Tuition Scholarships 2018-2019
- Masters in Programme Management Scholarship at Oxford University, UK
- Helpful Tips and Advice for Students Coming To Ireland to Study
- Study in UK: University of Buckingham Master’s Scholarship
- Rural Bank Scholarships for Undergraduate Students Australia, 2018
- KURITA Scholarships for Asian Students at AIT in Thailand, 2018
- Help Tips: How students can manage their funds while studying in the UK
- 17 powerful Ways to Pay for & Afford College Without Student Loan Debt
- How Can I Study Abroad on a Budget This New Academic Session??
- University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships 2018
- FULLY FUNDED: DONALD A. WEHRUNG INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AWARD IN CANADA
To apply, please submit:
A short essay:
Write 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- What changes do you predict the design industry will face in the next decade? How do you 1) intend to react to these changes and 2) contribute to the industry?
- What challenges have you faced while running a business and going to school? What role does technology play in your chosen industry and how will you use it after you graduate?
High school graduate (or equivalent): 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
University or business school: 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
A business plan:
A brief plan (no more than three pages) that includes:
- A description of your business and target market
- The metrics you monitor (e.g. revenue, daily active users, subscribers, units per transaction, etc.)
- A summary of how you’ve grown over time
- The challenges your business will face over the next year and how you plan to overcome them. Hint: We’re looking for hustle!”