Hurry now and Apply for the Leadership Training in JAPAN for ASEAN Students. The programme is designed for Students from Asia or Countries that belong to the ASEAN region. The IATSS forum 2018 seeks to strengthen the bond between the ASEAN Nations.
The IATSS Forum is an international training institute established in 1985 that aims to bring out the best qualities in individuals who will one day become future leaders in the ASEAN region.
The IATSS Forum provides a place where young professionals can gather. Inviting young and outstanding individuals from respective ASEAN countries, the Forum provides opportunities for participants to understand each others’ countries through seminars, field studies, group study, and cultural exchanges, as well as to make efforts to solve current issues in the ASEAN region and Japan, under the motto “Thinking and Learning Together.”
The IATSS Forum pays for the round trip airfare, participation fees for the program, accommodations, and almost all food expenses, etc.
Participants need to pay for their personal expenses.
- Applicants must be from one of the above mentioned countries and possess the physical and mental capabilities necessary to participate fully in program activities.
- Applicants should be 35 years old or younger at the time of the closing date of the application.
- Applicants must currently be a full-time employee working in a professional field.(Self-employed and freelance included)
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of full-time professional job experience at the time of the application.
- Applicants should have sufficient English skills and cultural adaptability to live and study abroad.
- Applicants must travel to Japan unaccompanied.
Scholarship in JAPAN for young Professional in Asian Countries
61st IATSS forum: May-Jul..2019 (55 Days)
62nd IATSS form: Sep-Nov..2019 (55 Days)
Note: ” Closing Date: June 30th, 2018 ”
For more information:
Secretary: Ms. Nuon Kossoma
Address: CJCC, Russian Federation, Blvd, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, CAMBODIA
Tel: +855 (0) 23-883-649
Emal: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com