Applications are currently ongoing at the University of Sheffield for Law Scholarships For International Students in UK. This scholarship open to Freshmen who will be commencing their undergraduate LLB studies within the law school This 2017-2018 aacademic year. The Scholarship is worth £2,000 yearly. Carefully read through the procedures and Apply immediately.
The Sheffield Law School Scholarships 2018 is one of the social responsibility of the University of Sheffied Law School. This aim to strengthen the social bond between UK and the International Community.
Study in UK for free is one of the best dreams any student can have, especially when exposed to Excutive LLM, and LLB Studies free in the UK. UK Law Schools are the best Law Schools in the world oweing to the fact that the birthed the Queen English and also the System is easier for International Students to study Law.
From the Official Website of the School, The School of Law is a community that thrives on mutual respect, encouragement and commitment to excellence in the student experience, teaching and research.
We provide world class learning and teaching, and carry out research of global relevance. We aim to be recognised for our engagement with society, and our international outlook, as a top UK Law School. We offer you opportunities to achieve your full potential, challenge you to realise your ambitions, and prepare you for a successful career.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is designed for freshmen/undergraduate pursuing a degree in Law Subject/Field.
Each of the successful applicants will receive £2,000 per year.
International Students are eligible.
At the University of Sheffield, UK.
Law Scholarships For International Students in UK Requirements:
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2016 in the School of Law.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Alumni Reward can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, asa result of the sum of these awards.
How to Apply for the Scholarship:
Please go to the website and application link below to see further instruction.