What You Need To Know About This Scholarship
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: £5,000
READ THIS, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID: Scholarships For Developing Countries 2018-2019
Number of Scholarships:
Up to nine scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Seven of these scholarships will be for students from any Latin American country and five of these scholarships are offered in partnership with Santander for students from countries within the Santander scheme, listed below:
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Entrance Requirements: You can apply for this scholarship if :
- you are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a Latin American country*** AND
- classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme (excluding MRes) at Nottingham in September 2018, any subject area.
- ***Seven of these scholarships will be for students from any Latin American country and five of these scholarships are offered in partnership with Santander for students from countries within the Santander scheme,
- Successful applicants for the Santander scholarship will be asked later in the year to prepare a brief one-page testimonial including a note of thanks to Santander for their support and explaining how they have benefited from the scholarship funding and what it has made possible.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2018.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2018
WE ALSO RECOMMEND