Application are currently ongoing for the Kyushu University Friendship Scholarship 2018 In Japan. The Scholarship is designed for International Students pursuing their Short Term degree in an Undergraduate or a graduate course in the University.
Most students think that doing a Short term programme doesn’t require a lot to pay. There are registrations to be done and expenss to make witihn a very short time stimulated by the Universtiy for such a course.
International Students are thereby informed that the Kyushu University is currently ongoing. Never wait untill the deadline approaches.
Kyushu University is a Japanese national university located in Fukuoka, in the island of Kyushu. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and one of the former Imperial Universities. It is considered one of the most prestigious universities in Japan. The history of Kyushu University can be traced by medical schools of the feudal domains built in 1867, and is the largest public university in Kyushu.
Level/Field of Study:
Short Term Study (Up to 6 months) for Undergraduates and Graduate Students.
Kyushu University, Japan
International Students are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Travel Expense
- Monthly allowance of 80,000 JYP (around 700 US$)
- Students who are enrolled in non-Japanese universities.
- Students who are talented and in need of financial support.
- Students who are accepted by undergraduate school or graduate school of Kyushu University
- Are applying for a Short-term study at the university
- Students who could pay for their own tuition fee
- Have valid passport and Visa
How to apply:
Find Detail information about applying to the scholarship in the following document:
- 2nd Term: From October, 2018 to March, 2019
- Official Academic transcript
- Letter of Recommendation (Written by the potential supervisor at Kyushu University)
Deadline: May 31st, 2018